It’s time for the big wrap up! The thirteen posts below were the most popular during 2012 (according to wordpress), and include many of our favorite moments.
The biggest surprise was that the spinach ice cream made the list. Nobody has expressed any interest in using that recipe again. The two kids are lobbying for plain chocolate and strawberry, and I’m plotting the pureed veggies we could sneak in… Here’s to another year of family adventure, inquiry and play – we hope your life has been equally blessed.
What were the top 13 events in your life during the past year?
- Book Review: Book Love by Melissa Taylor
- Finishing School
- Real. Funny. But not real funny.
- Practicing Yes
- Finish What You Start
- The Philanthropic Mud-Pie-Makers
- Spinach Ice Cream- It’s a Hit!
- “I Declare” – guest post by Lisa Coughlin
- Outdoor Play Materials – guest post by Lisa Coughlin
- Zamzee! A review and give away, from the 7th floor
- Book Review: Project Based Homeschooling by Lori Pickert