Sam was home sick today, so there wasn’t a lot of cooking going on. Minestrone soup with feta cheese was just the ticket for me, but Sam wasn’t in the mood for much food. We sorted a lot of Legos, and we started making a list of all of his questions.
These are the questions we’re investigating. Some will be easier to research than others. If you’ve got any leads on resources for answers, send them our way!
- Is there anything that can go through sound waves?
- What is the strongest metal?
- How do scientists test ideas, without using too much money?
- What is a simulator? What can simulators be used for?
- Why do our brains forget some things?
- Was there electricity in The Princess Bride?
- How big was Andre the Giant when he was a baby?
- How many pages does the average Bible have?
- Why does steam rise?
- Why do we have dreams? What do they mean?
Without a doubt, numbers 6 and 7 are my favorite questions. The final questions in number 10 are actually mine. Sam informed me that those were questions that could never be answered. Such a realist.
What questions are you investigating this week?